- Attractive mixed use investment in an affluent south Dublin suburb
- Property comprises residential and restaurant accommodation extending to approximately 173 sq.m (1,859 sqft)
- Excellent condition throughout
- Short term reversionary potential
- Tenants not affected by the sale
57A Glasthule Road is in the centre of Glasthule Village. Glasthule is an attractive coastal suburb between Dun Laoghaire and Dalkey. The immediate surrounding area is a mixture of a commercial and residential use.
The property is situated at the end of a busy commercial parade, there are an array of services and amenities in the area with a range of shops and restaurants including Carluccios, Caviston’s Seafood Restaurant and The Butlers Pantry.
There is excellent transport links within Glasthule. The Sandycove and Glasthule DART is situated 250m from the property. Dublin Bus operates a regular service from Glasthule towards Dublin city centre and south suburbs.
The property comprises a quaint two storey semi detached mixed use building with a self–contained yard to the rear.
The ground floor is laid out to provide a 50 seat restaurant, a commercial kitchen and a serving bar. The basement has both male and female w/c facilities and a smaller prep kitchen. All deliveries to the restaurant are via the rear lane. The first floor is accessed via a separate on-street access and provides for a modern 1 bedroom apartment.
The entire extends to approximately 173 sqm (1,859 sqft) and benefits from 6 metres of frontage.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney
The approximate floor ares are as follows:
|First Floor (GIA)||57.22||616|
* All intending purchasers are specifically advised to verify all floor areas and undertake their own due dilligence
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.