- Substantial four storey office building extending to approximately 334.2 sqm (3,597 sqft)
- Attractive investment opportunity with a current rental income of €80,000 per annum
- Occupied by JW O’Donovan Solicitors on a 35 Year FRI Lease from January 1987
- JW O’Donovan Solicitors are one of Cork’s leading law firms establishing in 1931
- Situated in a prominent and established city centre location at the western end of South Mall near its intersection with Grand Parade
The property is centrally situated in Cork city centre on the north side of South Mall at its western end between the intersections of Grand Parade and Princes Street and opposite Parliament Street. South Mall is the city’s principal professional and commercial office thoroughfare.
Neighbouring occupiers include AXA Insurance Brokers, FBD Insurance, Cantor Fitzgerald, Keeper Security’s first European office, Bank of Ireland’s regional headquarters at 32 South Mall and AIB at 66 South Mall.
The property is fitted to a high standard and is laid out with a series of meeting rooms, offices, staff accommodation and there is an impressive boardroom/ library situated on the first floor return accessed via a gallery walkway overlooking the atrium to the ground floor reception area.
By special appointment with the selling agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Description||Sq M||Sq Ft|
|Ground||Front lobby, reception/atrium area, 3 no. meeting rooms, post room and ladies and gents w/c.||123.1||1,325|
|First||4 no. offices, office lobby, gallery and board room/library.||104.2||1,122|
|Second||3 no. offices and ladies and gents w/c.||57.7||621|
|Third||4 no. offices and canteen.||49.2||530|
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.