- Attractive commercial investment
- Recently redeveloped two storey coach house
- 268.8 sqm (2,893 sqft) on a Net Internal basis
- Let to Seapoint Restaurants Limited on a 25 year lease from 14th June 2008
- Contracted rent of €90,000 per annum
- Secure lease term of 16.7 years (no break option)
- Previous planning granted for retail
- Potential investment for private investors seeking exposure to the recovery of the hospitality market
Monkstown Village, an affluent south Dublin suburb.
Monkstown is recognised for its unique shops and restaurants, which brings strong footfall to the area.
Notable occupiers in the area include Avoca, FX Buckley, That’s Amore, Le Plancha, Salt Café, Goggins and Spar.
Located between Dun Laoghaire and Blackrock approximately six miles from the city centre, Monkstown is very well served by DART train services, commuter and airport bus services.
There is also a rear yard, accessed through the property.
The ground floor is in use as a bar and restaurant, while the first floor is fitted out as a function room.
The property is constructed of block with reinforced concrete floors under a part flat roof to the front and pitched slate roof to the rear. Externally the property is finished with stone façade and plaster render.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Sqm (NIA)||Sqft (NIA)|
BER No. 800522559
Energy Performance Indicator: 551 kWh/m²/yr 0.94 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.