- Impressive 4 storey over basement Georgian office building extending to approx. 320 sq. m. (3,441 sq. ft.)
- Beautifully restored retaining many of the original features whilst functioning well as a modern semi-serviced office
- Located south of the River Liffey adjacent to Dublin Castle, 1km from St. Stephen’s Green
- Fully let to one tenant with a passing gross income of €80,000 per annum
- Unexpired lease term of 2.88 years to break option and 7.88 years to expiry
- Tenant not affected
4 Castle Street is a fine example of one of Dublin’s Georgian buildings having been recently refurbished to a high standard throughout. Extending to 320 sq. m. (3,441 sq. ft.), No. 4 comprises of 11 offices, a kitchen, WC’s and a large basement used for storage. The property has been carefully restored to offer all the requirements of a modern day office whilst maintaining many of its original features. The character features are carried throughout the property with a traditional shop front facade dating back to c.1900, grand high ceilings, detailed cornicing and sash timber windows.
By appointment only with joint agents Lisney and Savills.
|Occupier||Start Date||Term||Break Option||Income Per Annum||Unexpired Years To Break|
|The Social House Limited||29th January 2016||10 Years||29th January 2021||€80,000||2.88 years|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.