Price Guide price €1,800,000
- Located in a high-profile position on Wexford Street, approx. 300 metres from St. Stephen’s Green
- Mid-terrace mixed use building currently extending to approx. 210 sq.m (2,260 sq.ft)
- Opportunity to refurbish existing building + substantially develop the rear yard (S.P.P)
- Rear access off Liberty Lane
- Ground floor retail unit available with vacant possession
- Short term income from 3 No. 2 bedroom apartments
The surrounding area is predominately commercial and benefits from an array of amenities including many cafes, restaurants, hotels and bars.
Transport facilities are also well catered for by Dublin Bus along Wexford Street/Camden Street and the Harcourt & St. Stephen’s Green LUAS (Green Line) stop as well as Dublin Bike Stations.
Nearby surrounding occupiers include; Ryans, Opium, Whelan’s Bar, The Jar Bar, Green Bench Café, Eddie Rocket’s, Wowburger, Insomnia, Bobo’s, Fresh and DIT Aungier Street.
Given the high-profile position of the subject property it benefits from a strong number of both pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
The subject property comprises a four-storey mid-terraced period building incorporating a retail unit at ground floor and three residential apartments overhead. The building is of traditional construction.
The ground floor retail unit is currently in use as a butchers and layout out to provide customer counter to the front and rear shortage with fridge freezer. The upper floors apartments are accessed via separate entrance doorway off Wexford Street. The upper floor comprises 3 no. 2 bed apartments all of similar specification. The three apartments would benefit from a scheme of refurbishment.
The subject property has the benefit of a sizeable rear back yard which has access off Liberty Lane.
We understand the property is held Freehold.
The property is zoned Z5 City Centre under the Dublin City Development Plan 2016 – 2022.
Permissible Uses: Amusement/leisure complex, bed and breakfast, betting office, buildings for the health, safety and welfare of the public; car park, car trading, childcare facility, civic offices, community facility, conference centre, cultural, creative, artistic, recreational building and uses, delicatessen, education, embassy office, enterprise centre, funeral home, guest house, home-based economic activity, hostel, hotel, industry (light), internet café, live-work units, media-associated uses, medical and related consultants, motor sales showroom, nightclub, office, off-licence, open space, part off-licence, place of public worship, public house, public service installation, residential, restaurant, science and technology-based industry, shop (district), shop (neighbourhood), shop (major comparison), take-away, training centre, veterinary surgery, warehousing (retail/non-food)/retail park.
Open for Consideration Uses: Advertisement and advertising structures, civic and amenity/recycling centre, financial institution, household fuel depot, outdoor poster advertising, petrol station, transport depot
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The approximate internal floor area is as follows:
|Ground Floor (NIA)
|First Floor (GIA)
|Second Floor (GIA)
|Third Floor (GIA)
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.