- 9 modern, self-contained business units located in a wellestablished suburban business campus
- 100% occupied with a current passing rent of €555,000 per annum
- Constructed in 2008 by Davy Hickey Properties, developers of Citywest Business Campus
- Gross external area of 4,121 sqm (44,358 sqft) with 100 car parking spaces
- Weighted Average Unexpired Lease Term (WAULT) of approximately 6.1 years (including break penalties)
- Offers are sought in excess of €6,800,000 which represents a net initial yield of 7.50% after allowing for standard acquisition costs of 8.46%
2050 Orchard Avenue is located centrally within the campus less than 1km from the N7 (Naas Road) and approximately 6kms from the M50 providing easy access to all major roadways, the city centre, Dublin Airport and Dublin Port. Citywest is also well served by public transport. The LUAS Red Line Citywest Campus stop is only a short walk from the property. A complimentary shuttle bus service runs from the LUAS Stop around the campus during peak hours. Dublin Bus routes 65, 65b, 69, 69X and 77a serve the campus.
Citywest Shopping Centre is approximately 10 minutes’ walk from the property and is occupied by Dunnes Stores, KFC, Costa Coffee, McDonalds, McCabes Pharmacy, a Post Office and Eddie Rockets amongst others. There is also a wide range of amenities within the campus including convenience stores, cafes, restaurants, petrol stations and ATMs.
The property was constructed in 2008 and the specification is summarised as follows:
- Steel portal frame
- 7 metre eaves height
- Power floated concrete floor
- Insulated metal deck roof
- 2 storey office accommodation
- Concrete floor
- Double glazed aluminium windows
- Suspended ceiling with recessed lighting
- Fitted wcs and kitchenette areas
- Electric storage heating
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Unit||Tenant||Office (Sqm)||Warehouse (Sqm)||Total Size (Sqm)|
|Unit||Tenant||Size (Sqm)||Size (Sqft)||Car Spaces||Rent per Annum||Lease Start Date||Lease Expiry||Lease Break Option||Break Notice||Break Penalty|
|Unit 1||erNetworks Ireland - Private Fiber Ltd||490||5,275||14||€85,000||01/08/17||31/07/32||31/07/27||12 mths||6 mths|
|Unit 2||Aeolus International Ltd||472||5,080||10||€40,000||08/01/14||07/01/24||07/01/19||9 mths||-|
|Unit 3||Fitzers Catering Ltd||472||5,080||10||€55,000||01/05/15||30/04/25||30/04/19||9 mths||6 mths|
|Unit 6 & Part 7||KCI Medical||671||7,225||16||€127,500||30/01/09||29/01/34||04/03/24||1 Year||6 mths|
|Part 7||KCI M||291||3,135||8||€47,500||05/03/14||04/03/24||-|
|Unit 8||TDS Limited||472||5,080||10||€60,000||19/09/16||17/08/24||-|
|Unit 9 & 10||TDS Limited||962||10,355||24||€100,000||18/09/14||17/09/24||-|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.