- Two high profile commercial properties in Palmerstown Village
- Available in one or two lots
- Well served by Dublin Bus routes
- Part let on a short term agreement
- Located off Chapelizod Bypass (N4) & approx. 6 km from Dublin City Centre
- Zoned “VC” under the South Dublin Development plan 2016-2022
- Development potential subject to planning permission
- No. 4 Old Lucan Road let on a short term agreement producing €18,000 per annum
- No. 2 Kennelsfort Road Lower can be sold with full Vacant Possession or with the benefit of a new lease on the ground floor. Opportunity to convert the first floor into 2 apartments (SPP).
Palmerstown is located in west Dublin on the N4 (Dublin to Sligo road) approximately 6 km west of Dublin City Centre and is situated adjacent to the M50 (Junction 7). It has a population of just under 12,000 people (CSO Census 2016).
The subject properties are situated in a high profile position in the heart of Palmerstown Village. Nearby occupiers include Ulster Bank, Aldi store and Stewarts Hospital. The wider area is a mix of commercial and residential properties.
The immediate area is well served by numerous Dublin bus with routes which include 18, 25, 25a, 25b, 25c, 25d, 25x, 26, 51d, 66, 66a, 66b, 66x, 67, 67a, 67x, 76a, 845 and the 847 within the vicinity.
2 Kennelsfort Road Lower
The property comprises a two storey, corner, mid-terrace building with dual frontage onto Kennelsfort Road Lower and Lucan Road. The entire property is in office use and extends to 259.54 sq.m (2,790 sq.ft). Internally the ground floor comprises a reception area, mixture of open plan and cellular offices/meeting room, storage area and W/C.
The first floor provides for further similar office accommodation to include open plan and cellular offices and storage area. The first floor benefits from separate on-street access.
The building is available with vacant possession.
4 Old Lucan Road
The property comprises a two storey, end of terrace building which is laid out to provide retail on the ground floor with ancillary offices at first floor level. The property extends to 122.7 sq.m (1,321 sq.ft). The entire property is currently let to Jass Hub on a short-term lease, at a rent of €18,000 per annum.
The property includes 2 secure car parking spaces to the rear, with further ample on-street parking to the front of both properties.
The property is zoned “VC” under the South Dublin Development plan 2016-2022. Uses permitted in principle include bed and breakfast, betting office, car park, crematorium, childcare facilities, community centre, conference centre, cultural use, doctor/dentist, education, enterprise centre, funeral home, garden centre, guest house, health centre, home based economic activities, housing for older people, live-work units, nursing home, offices less than 100 sq.m, off-licence, open space, petrol station, primary health care centre, public house, place of worship, public services, recycling facility, residential, residential institution, restaurant/café, retirement home, shop-local, shop-neighbourhood, social, club and veterinary surgery.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
We set below our understanding of the building measurements:
2 Kennelsfort Road Lower
4 Old Lucan Road
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.