Price Offers in Excess of £275,000
- Double frontage to High Street and Marine Highway.
- Prominent town centre location.
- Significant redevelopment potential
- Uninterrupted sea views over Belfast Lough.
- Not VAT registered.
Carrickfergus is a provincial town in east Antrim located c.12 miles east of Belfast and c. 12 miles south of Larne.
The subject property occupies a prominent position on High Street, the prime retail pitch in Carrickfergus.
Neighbouring occupiers include Superdrug, The Original Factory Shop and Danske Bank.
The subject property comprises a double fronted, self-contained, three storey building with a relatively modern brickwork extension totaling c. 7,728 sq. ft., currently in office use. The property is of traditional construction with a pitched and slated roof along with external rendered and painted walls.
Internally, the property presents a mix of private and open plan office areas along with ancillary staff and storage space.
The space has largely been finished to the following specification;
• Carpeted flooring
• Raised access floors
• Suspended ceilings
• Ceiling mounted fluorescent tube lighting
• Wall mounted storage heaters
• Perimeter trunking
• Doubled glazed windows
The upper floors are capable of sub-division and can be accessed via a separate ground floor entrance on High Street.
The property also enjoys uninterrupted views over Belfast Lough to the south and may be suitable for redevelopment, subject to planning and the necessary statutory consents.
By appointment with the sole agent, Lisney.
NIA - Ground - 1,698 sqft, First - 3,029 sqft, Second - 3,001 sqft. TOTAL - 7,728 sqft
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.