- 5 no. two bed apartments for sale in one lot
- Prime location in Cork City Centre, close to UCC North Mall Campus and convenient to Mercy Hospital and UCC Tyndall Institute
- Enclosed yard with car parking to the rear
- Excellent opportunity to acquire a city centre residential investment property with potential for rental income growth
- Current rental income of €52,200 p.a. with 100% occupancy
The property is centrally situated in Cork city centre midway along North Mall, overlooking the North Channel of the River Lee. Neighbouring properties in the immediate vicinity comprise terraced period buildings some in residential use and some in commercial uses. The North Mall is a main traffic and pedestrian corridor connecting Sundays Well with the city centre.
The property comprises a substantial mid terraced three storey period building fronting North Mall. The building is of traditional masonry and brick construction with a render façade, pitched timber and slated roof and timber floors. There are car parking spaces in the yard to the rear which is accessed from North Mall through an archway with a timber gate. The property is currently laid out as five two bedroom apartments and each apartment is laid out with a living room / kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.