Price Offers in the Region of €1,975,000
- Impressive four storey over garden level, end of terrace Georgian property
- Mixed use investment opportunity currently producing €109,800 per annum
- Immediate reversionary potential through letting the immaculately presented residential units
- High profile, central location at the junction of Pembroke, Lansdowne and Northumberland Roads
- Situated in an area with a range of amenities and excellent public transport routes ensuring strong office and residential occupier demand
- Comprising residential, office and restaurant accommodation extending to approximately 436 sqm (4,688 sqft)
The property comprises an end of terrace four storey over garden level Georgian building which dates from approximately 1840. The building is now in mixed use including residential and office accommodation with a restaurant at garden level. Externally the property has a brick façade incorporating sliding sash windows. Internally the property is in good decorative order and retains many original period features. The restaurant, at garden level, which currently trades as Orchid Restaurant is well presented and provides seating for up to 100 people. The hall and first floors including the return levels are currently in use as offices and are fully let. The residential element of the property comprises a one bed apartment and two bed apartment on the second and third floors respectively. The residential accommodation is in excellent condition. The Vendor has been letting the apartments on a short term basis on Air BnB.
TenureWe understand the property is held Freehold.
VATThe purchaser will be liable for any VAT (if applicable) arising out of the transaction.
By appointment only
We set out below our understanding of the commercial element of the building’s net internal area (NIA):
|First Floor Return||10.58||114|
|Hall Floor Return||23.23||250|
|Top Floor Apaprtment||72.24||778|
|Second Floor Apartment||61.44||660|
The residential element is being sold with vacant possession. The remainder of the property is leased under three separate leases. The tenancy details are summarised below:
|Floor||Tenant||Passing Rent p.a.||Lease Terms|
|Third Floor||Vacant||Potential income of up to €36,000 per annum|
|Second Floor||Vacant||Potential income of up to €30,000 per annum|
|Hall, First & First Floor Return||Robinson O’Neill||€45,000||4 year 9 month lease from 01 June 2016|
|Hall Floor Return||Earth Consultants||€7,800||Overholding a 3 year agreement from May 2014|
Moanne Chow t/a Orchid Chinese Restaurant
|€57,000||35 year lease from 01 January 2016|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.