- Let to Health Service Executive (HSE) producing €115,000 pa
- Excellent city centre location on main arterial route
- Immediately adjoining Connolly Station and IFSC
- Extensive car park to rear
- Future development potential subject to planning permission
- Rent review 1 March 2018, upwards only
- Gross internal floor area: 4,741 sqft
The property comprises a pair of traditional three storey over basement brick fronted period buildings incorporating an attractive brick arch to an extensive car park providing secure parking for some twelve vehicles. The property has been upgraded with heating, double glazed windows and fire alarm. The entire is occupied by the Health Service Executive (HSE) who have been in continuous occupation since at least 1993.
Title and Tenancies
The property is freehold and part 999 year leasehold, subject to and with the benefit of lease dated 21 June 1995 for a term of thirty five years on an internal repairing and insuring basis from 1 March 1993.
The current lessee is the Health Service Executive (HSE).
The rent reserved is €115,000 pa exclusive of rates and all other normal outgoings and subject to five year upward only rent reviews. The 2018 rent review remains outstanding with effect from 1 March 2018.
The Health Service Executive (HSE)
The Health Service Executive (HSE), Feidhmeannacht na Seirbhíse Sláinte, is responsible for the provision of health and personal social services for everyone living in Ireland, with public funds. The Executive was established by the Health Act, 2004 and came into official operation on 1 January 2005. It replaces the ten regional Health Boards, the Eastern Regional Health Authority and a number of other different agencies and organisations. The Minister for Health has overall responsibility for the Executive in Government. The HSE is Ireland’s largest employer with over 67,000 direct employees, and another 40,000 in funded health care organisations. It has an annual budget of over €13 billion, more than any other public sector organisation.
Strictly by appointment with the sole agent Lisney.
The accomodation has been divided into a number of consulting and other rooms, hence the net floor area is smaller than normal. Approximate net floor areas are as follows:
The gross floor internal floor area is approx. 4,741 sqft.
The property is listed on the Dublin City Council Development Plan 2011-2017 record of protected structures under Reference number RPS 128/129.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.