- Superb secure yard approx. 0.93ha (2.3 Acre).
- Including an Industrial Unit with offices of approx. 440 sqm.
- Offices and Staff facilities of approx. 653 sqm.
- Excellent loading and car parking area.
- Suitable for external storage.
The property is located on Bracken road which is approximately 10 km south of Dublin City Centre within Sandyford Industrial Estate. The area is well served by transport links as is located adjacent to junction 14 of the M50 providing easy access to the airport and the N11/Stillorgan dual carriageway. There are numerous bus routes operating in the area and the Sandyford (Green) LUAS line is located close by that provides direct access to St. Stephens Green. Also, staff have excellent facilities readily available with an abundance of cafes, restaurants and shops in the Sandyford vicinity.
The property comprises a detached single storey office/ staff facility as well as a detached industrial office building all on an extensive secure yard which is approx. 0.93 Hectares (2.3 Acres). The single storey office is of concrete block construction rendered externally in red brick and roughcast plaster, a pitched roof with double glazed timber framed windows throughout. Internally, there are mainly cellular offices, large staff communal changing area and a kitchen/dinning area. To the rear of the site there is a further industrial building with substantial office content, which is part concrete part steel portal frame construction, concrete block infill walls under a pitched roof which is part metal deck and part concrete corrugated sheeting with asbestos content. It benefits from 3 roller shutter doors, approx. eaves height 5m. Services Main services supplied and connected to the property include water, electricity (3 phase), sewage and telephone. Zoning GZT Zone:C4 - Warehouse (excluding retail warehouse)
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
Description Sq. M Warehouse 440 Offices 653 Total GEA 1,093
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.