- In close proximity to the N7/M50 interchange and the Red LUAS line.
- Within a secure and managed complex.
- Superb loading/unloading and car parking facilities.
- Mid terrace Industrial Unit extending to approximately 2,004 sqm
- Eaves height of approximately 8.5 metres
The property is located within Wilton Works, a modern managed development situated on the Naas Road, approximately 9km south west of Dublin city centre and approximately 1km east of the N7/Red Cow/M50 interchange. The property benefits from its ease of access to the N7/M50 and the LUAS red line running from Citywest to The Point, with the nearest stop at The Red Cow and Kylemore. The surrounding area is one of Dublin’s most sought after and established commercial locations with well-known occupiers in the estate including: John Sisk & Son Ltd, U Store It and Salon Services.
The property comprises a mid-terrace warehouse unit of steel frame construction, with concrete block in fill walls, under a double skin insulated pitched metal deck roof providing an eaves height of approximately 8.5 metres. The warehouse area has a concrete sealed floor, high bay sodium lighting, fair-face block walls and is accessed via one roller shutter door and two dock levellers. The property is rendered externally with architectural metal cladding and concrete block to 3 metres. The warehouse of unit 3 has the benefit of a racking system and partial steel frame mezzanine with timber floor, with 3.9 metres headroom to the underside. The office sections comprise of ground floor reception with w.c. and kitchenette, plastered and painted walls, tile/carpet covered concrete floors, suspended tile ceilings with recessed lights and double-glazed aluminium windows. On the first floor the offices are finished with carpet covered floors, plastered and painted walls, suspended tile ceilings with a mixture of recessed box and spot lights, electric storage heating and data trunking. Outside to the front there is ample car parking spaces and approximately truck parking spaces.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
|Ground Floor Reception||66|
|First Floor Offices||235|
|Total Gross External Area||2,004|
We understand that all main services including water, electricity (3 phase), drainage, sewerage, gas and telephone are connected to the premises.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.