- Available in three lots.
- Two detached manufacturing facilities extending to approximately 8,100 sqm.
- Situated on a large regular shaped site of approximately 3.28 ha (8.11 acres) in total.
- Capable of expansion subject to planning permission.
- Benefits from excellent fit-out including Class 1000 clean rooms, 100mm refrigerated wall panels, HEPA bank, HVAC temperature control units and an ESB supply of 1,000 KVA.
The property is situated in Whitemill Industrial Estate adjacent to Wexford Business Centre and Technology Park and approximately 3km west of Wexford Town. Clonard Retail Park is in close proximity with occupiers including Woodies DIY, DID Electrical and Toymaster. Lidl are located at the eastern edge of the estate accessed via the Whitemill Road. Wexford is approximately 138km south of Dublin city, 60km from Waterford City and 15km from Rosslare Port. The Wexford outer ring road provides access to the N11 linking to the M11 and N25 to Waterford also linking to the N9.
The property comprises two detached manufacturing facilities situated on a large regular shaped site of approximately 3.28 ha (8.11 acres). Lot 2 comprises a single storey former manufacturing facility of concrete block construction with a red brick facade, windows at a high level under a single skin metal deck roof with asphalt covering, supported on steel truss. There is a concrete floor which is part tiled, an eaves height of approximately 4.9m and is accessed by two loading doors. There are some extensions to the property which are of steel frame construction with a double skin insulated metal deck roof, supported on steel beams, with concrete block walls to full height and an eaves height of approximately 6 meters.
Lot 3 is a modern facility of steel portal frame construction, with concrete block infill walls to full height, under a double skin insulated pitched metal deck roof which has encased the original roof. The eaves height within the production area is 5.1m, which has a sealedconcrete floor, 100mm refrigerated wall panels, HEPA bank, HVAC temperature control units and two main clean rooms capable ofproviding a Class 1000 clean room. The office areas to the front have carpet covered concrete floors,plastered and painted walls, suspended tiled ceilings, perimeter trunking and air-conditioning units. There are a number of service areas throughout Lot 3 housing plant including steam boiler, a diesel tank, water filtration system, air handling units and bunded areas for chemical storage etc. There is a canteen to the rear of the production facility with mezzanine office and storage area.
To the south of Lot 2 is a car parking area which is held on a freehold and restricted long leasehold basis. To the west of Lot 2 is a greenfield area capable of expansion subject to planning permission. This area is fully enclosed with palisade fencing and held on a freehold basis. There is an additional greenfield area to the rear of Lot 3 held on a Freehold basis. Each property is independently serviced and we have been informed that there is an ESB supply of 1,000 KVA transformed down onsite to a 730 KVA supply per plant. Loading provisions are provided to the side and rear of each building.
The property is located in an area that is zoned Objective F – Industrial and Commercial rated uses under the Wexford Town and Environments Development Plan 2009-2015. This zoning provides for “new office, heavy and light industrial development”.
The main services supplied and connected to the property include water, electricity (3 phase), gas, drainage, sewage and telephone. The property is fitted with an air-conditioning system together with security and fire alarms.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Description||Sq M / Acres|
|Lot 1 – The entire||Total Gross External Area 8,100|
|Total Site Area||3.28 ha (8.11 acres)|
|Freehold Site Area||7.19 acres|
|Long Leasehold Restricted||0.92 acres|
BER No. 800206302
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.