- Excellent quality warehouse and office accomodation from c. 1,232 sq ft - 3,437 sq ft
- Well established business location
- Excellent accessibility
- Generous on site car parking
The subject property offers excellent warehouse and office accommodation with a generous provision of dedicated car parking, within a secure business park. Unit M offers self contained warehouse accommodation while Unit N comprises fully fitted office accommodation with ancillary stores.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
||Ground & First Floor
Term: Subject to negotiation
Unit M - £6,150 per annum excl.
Unit N - £12,000 per annum excl.
The space will be offered on effectively Full repairing and Insuring terms by way of Service Charge Recovery
Unit M - £62,500 excl Unit N - £130,000 excl
We understand that the property is held freehold
A service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs, maintenance and upkeep of common areas. The current service charge estimate is £200 Per Annum Plus VAT
Unit M NAV: £5,150
Unit N NAV: £6,500
Unit M Rates 2015/16: £2,766.13
Unit N Rates 2015/16: £3,491.23
The above figures do not reflect 20% Small Business Rates Relief which will apply to the majority of incoming tenants.
Energy Performance Certificate
Energy Rating D83
All prices and outgoings are stated exclusive of but may be liable to V.A.T.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.