- Modern Business Unit extending to 3,896 Sqft
- Situated in excellent commercial location in close proximity to the N7 and M50 motorways
- Actively Managed Business Park
- Flexible Lease Terms Available
Notable occupiers in the locality include MJ Flood, Saab and Seat amongst others.
Accommodation consists of a two-storey office section to the northern elevation, which benefits from double-frontage and warehouse accommodation to the rear. The warehouse section benefits from a sealed concrete floor and is accessed via one up and over roller shutter door and has a clear internal height of 7.3 metres.
The offices are finished to a high standard throughout with plastered and painted walls, suspended acoustic tile ceiling, carpet covered concrete floor, electric storage heating, Cat-5 cabling with WC and canteen facilities to
There are 8 designated car spaces with visitor spaces throughout the estate.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
|Two Storey Offices
|Total Gross External Area
BER No. 800610826
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.