- Flexible lease terms
- Ideally situated near the M50 / N7
- Excellent industrial unit approx. 2,406 sq.ft in size
Bluebell Business Centre is situated on the northern side of the Old Naas Road, approximately halfway between its intersections with Kylemore Road to the west and the Naas Road (N7) to the east. The property is situated approximately 7 km south west of Dublin city centre and approximately 2.2 km north east of the M50 / N7 “Red Cow” interchange. The LUAS Red Line stops at Bluebell less than 500 metres west of the property on the Naas Road (N7).
The subject property comprises a single storey end of terrace industrial unit approximately 224 sq.m (2,406 sq.ft) in size located in Bluebell Business Centre, Dublin 12. The unit is of concrete block construction and comprises of concrete flooring under a metal skin pitched roof.Access is provided via 1 no. roller shutter door to the forefront of the property.
- Service Charge: €1,511 p.a.
- Insurance: €673 p.a.
- Rates: €1,683 p.a.
- Electricity: Metered.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.