High-Bay Warehouse with Offices. Approx. 1,874 sq m (20,172 sq ft) on a Site of Approx. 0.42 Hectares (1.05 Acres
• High Profi le Unit With Frontage Directly Onto The M50
• Access Controlled And Secure Business Park Environment
• Only Minutes From The M50 Motorway, Dublin Airport And The Port Tunnel
• Extensive secure service yard with depth of 33 metres.
• 2 dock levellers with tailgate loading.
• 1 roller shutter door. • 50kn/m2. (1,000 lbs. / sq.ft.) floor loading.
• High quality actively managed estate.
North City Business Park is a high quality development fronting the M50 motorway in one of Dublin’s most accessible commercial locations. North City Business Park is strategically located at M50 Junction 5 (where it intersects with the North Road/N2). It adjoins key centres of employment and amenities including Charlestown Shopping Centre. With immediate access to the M50 Motorway, the park benefi ts from rapid motorway access to all of the main arterial routes to and from the city centre, to the Port Tunnel and to Dublin Airport.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Site Area: Approx 0.42 Hectares (1.05 Acres)
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.