- Two modern business units extending to 445 sqm & 715 sqm
- Unit A14 to be sold with Vacant Possession
- Unit A15 currently producing a rent of €31,820 per annum with reversionary potential.
- Strategically situated in well managed business park near the N7 (Junction 2 Kingswood) and M50 motorway.
- 15 Car Parking spaces per unit
Kingswood Business Park is situated close by to all major arterial routes and is easily accessed via southbound and northbound exits of the N7 at Junction 2 (Kingswood) or via the Naas Road/Kingswood interchange. A highly desirable commercial location situated near to both the Outer Ring Road and M50 via the N7 Red Cow interchange.
Transport links are provided by the M50 Motorway directly to the east, the Luas red line, together with several bus routes. The park can be easily accessed via north/southbound of the N7 at Junction 2 (Kingswood). The surrounding area is comprised of a range of High Technology, Pharmaceutical, manufacturing occupiers.
Notable occupiers within the area include Google, Microsoft, MJ Flood, Cuisine de France, Home store & More and United Drug.
The overall scheme at Kingswood Business Park incorporates 43 light industrial units. Units 14A & 15A are of steel portal frame construction with a mixture of pre-cast concrete and concrete block in fill walls rendered externally in a double skin insulated metal deck cladding to both walls and roof.
Accommodation on both units consists of a two-storey office section to the front of the property, which benefits from double frontage and warehouse accommodation to the side/rear. The warehouse section is accessed via one grade roller shutter door, has a clear internal height of 7.5 metres, sealed concrete floor and sodium lighting.
|| Unit A15
|• Vacant Possession.
• The offices on ground and first floor are currently in shell and core.
• The floor to ceiling height on the first-floor level is 3.5m.
• 15 Car Parking Spaces.
• Granted planning permission for conversion into predominantly office space (Planning Permission Application No: SD17A/0462).
| Tenancy Information
• Tenant: Viaflor.
• Tenancy Commencement:April 2018
• Lease Length: 3 Years
• Passing Rent: €31,820 per annum.
Copy of lease available upon request
(Tenant is not affected)
**Tenant is not affected.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Total Gross External Area
|Warehouse & Two Storey Offices
|Total Gross External Area
||448 (4,822 sqft)
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.