- A modern detached industrial unit extending to approx. 931 sqm or 10,936 sqft
- Excellent industrial investment opportunity let to Scott Bader & Company Limited on a 25 lease from 2002 approximately 9 years unexpired
- Current passing rent €100,000 per annum
- Asking price of €900,000 represents a Net Initial yield of 10.17%
- Scott Bader vision net credit score of 100 out of 100
Dunboyne Business Park is an office and industrial development on the outskirts of Dunboyne Town. It is situatedDunboyne Business Park is an office and industrial development on the outskirts of Dunboyne Town. It is situatedon the western side of the R157, approximately 0.5km north of Dunboyne Town Centre and approximately 1kmsouth of the N3 national primary route from Dublin to Navan. Dunboyne is approximately 18km northwest ofDublin city centre and is an important strategic location within 4km of the M50 Dublin ring road which providesaccess to all the main national primary routes leading to the North and South of the country. The M3 Parkwayis a Park and Ride railway station adjacent Dunboyne Business Park and the M3 Motorway (Pace InterchangeJunction 5) and is approximately 3km travelling by car from the subject property.Pharmaceutical company Shire have recently commenced work on its new €371 million biologics manufacturingfacility on a 120 acre site at Piercetown, Co Meath. The Dublin-headquartered company also announced plansto create 400 jobs over the next four years as part of the investment that was announced in early 2016.Facebook are currently investing approximately €200 million in a new facility at Clonee. The company firstbroke ground on the development in April 2016. The completed Facebook facility will extent to approximately86,000sq m. these are two very significant property investments which are under construction in the local area.
The subject property comprises a detached industrial premisesThe subject property comprises a detached industrial premiseswhich includes two storey offices to the front and warehouse tothe rear. The building is of steel portal frame construction withconcrete block infill walls to 2.5m height, with metal deckingto the exterior façade under a double skin pitched metal deckroof incorporating translucent roof lights. The warehouse areabenefits from a floated concrete floor, fluorescent strip lighting,two roller shutter doors and an eaves height of approximately6.6 metres. The office accommodation benefits from plasteredand painted walls, suspended tile ceiling with recessed lighting,wall mounted electric storage heating, with double glazedaluminium framed windows and doors throughout. There areground and first floor W.C’s. and W.H.B. with car parking to thefront and a secured yard to the rear.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Two Storey Offices||303||3,261|
BER No. 800463804
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.