Rent €60,000 per year
- Approx. 993.6 sq m (10,049 sq ft).
- Modern end of terrace warehouse/light industrial unit.
- Loading access is provided by means of two automatic steel roller shutter loading doors to the front and the internal eaves height is 8.5m.
- Car parking to the front.
- Suit a variety of uses including warehouse, light industrial, distribution, wholesale, showroom, etc.
- Strategically situated close to the South Ring Road with easy access to the city centre.
The property is situated approx. 3.5km south west of Cork city centre in Doughcloyne Industrial Estate which is an established industrial and commercial location. The property is situated to the south of the Sarsfield Road Roundabout Intersection on the South Ring Road and provides convenient access to the city centre, main arterial routes and via the Jack Lynch Tunnel to the Dublin M8 and the Waterford N25 Roads. Neighbouring occupiers include RSA Driving Test Centre, Kearys, M & P O’Sullivan Cash & Carry, Brooks Drain Centre and Munster Forklift.
The property comprises a modern single storey end of terrace warehouse/light industrial unit with toilet block incorporated. The property is constructed on a steel portal frame with concrete block and metal clad walls, insulated metal deck roof incorporating roof lights and concrete floor. Loading access is provided by means of two automatic steel roller shutter loading doors to the front and the internal eaves height is 8.5m.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Use||Sq M||Sq Ft|
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.