- Excellent mid-terrace industrial unit
- Recently refurbished office accomodation
- Located in managed and well landscaped business park
- Flexible lease terms available
Fonthill Industrial Park is one of the premier industrial and logistics locations in Dublin due to the high spec buildings, its accessible location and excellent transport links.
The M50 / N4 interchange is 2.5 kilometres to the north east of the property providing easy access to Dublin city centre, the Airport, Dublin Port and all major national roads.
Other occupiers in Fonthill include Glanbia, Musgrave Group, Whirlpool and Amari. Liffey Valley Shopping Centre and Retail Park, one of Dublin’s largest shopping centres, is in close proximity to the north-east of the property
Warehouse floor is of a power floated finish and the eaves are approximately 6.5 metres high. There is currently a temporary mezzanine in situ.
There is an electronically operated warehouse door provided to enable loading, whilst there are a number of allocated car parking spaces located to the front.
The two storey offices are finished with plastered and painted walls, tiled and carpet floors, suspended ceilings, electric storage heating, double glazed aluminium windows
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
5,593 sqft GEA (not including mezzanine space)
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.