- 1,155 sq. m (12,432 sq. ft) end of terrace commercial & business premises
- Ideally situated in an established business park in Carlow Town
- Comprises concrete mezzanine floor which incorporates partitioned offices
- Expressions of Interest and Offers invited by 12 noon Thursday 5th December 2019
The subject property is ideally situated within Shamrock Business park, an established park approximately 1.7km west of Carlow Town Centre. The immediate surrounding area is predominantly commercial in nature comprising a number of notable occupiers including Topline Doyle's and Cash & Carry Kitchens Ltd to name a few. Well located beside Graigue Village Shopping Centre which comprises Spar, Carlow Dental Centre, Boylesports and numerous other business outlets. Transport links in the vicinity are strong with the nearby train station servicing routes on the Waterford to Dublin Heuston Station line along with Bus Eireann Expressway No. 4 and JJ Kavanagh coaches which provide multiple services daily between Tramore and Dublin Airport. The N80 is accessed approximately 200m to the rear of the unit, whilst Dublin City centre is a mere 87km to the north east. According to the 2016 Census the population of Carlow Town was 24,272.
The subject property comprises an end of terrace well fitted commercial premises approximately 1,155 sq. m (12,432 sq. ft) in size. The property is of steel portal frame construction which benefits external profile cladding. Unit 5 Shamrock Business Park incorporates aluminium framed double glazed windows, male & female toilet facilities, 1 no. lift and vinyl covered concrete floors throughout. Internally the property comprises ground floor which is partitioned to provide office accommodation whilst the concrete mezzanine floor also incorporates partitioned offices and toilet facilities. The subject benefits tarmacadam car parking which is available to the forefront of the unit. Unit 5 Shamrock Business Park is an ideal location for many business owner occupiers and investors.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Unit 5 Shamrock Business Park, Co. Carlow is approximately 1,155 sq. m (12,432 sq. ft) in size.
The subject property is zoned 'Enterprise and Employment' under the Graiguecullen LAP 2012-2018.
Advertising and advertising structure; Call centre; Car park; Cash and Carry / Wholesale outlet; Craft industry; Heavy vehicle park; Industry light; Laboratory research; Office-based enterprise; Recycling sorting centre; Science / Technology based enterprise; Training Centre; Warehousing; Workshop.
Open for Consideration:
Anerobic digestor; Boarding Kennels; Bring banks; Car repairs; Car sales; Childcare facilities; Cinema; Concrete asphalt plant; Conference centre; Crematorium; Dance Hall / Discotheque; Dentist / Doctor's surgery; Drive through restaurant; Funeral Home; Enterprise incubator ; Garden Centre; Hazardous waste depot; Hospital; Hydro-electric power generation, renewable micro-energy generation; Industry general; Playground; Primary health care centre; Recreational facility; Restaurant / cafe; Sale of bulky goods; School; Scrapyard; Service station; Shop (local); Swimming pool; Take-away; Veterinary surgery; Wet laboratories.
Long leasehold (999 years fom 01.01.2004).
Date for Expressions of InterestDate for Expressions of Interest and Offers invited by 12 noon Thursday 5th December 2019 at Lisney Head Office, Floor 7, Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2. The offers may be submitted tou our office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.