- 1 km south of the M3, 0.5 km from the Pace Interchange Rail Link and 4 km west of the M50 / M3 junction.
- Fully Landscaped environment and excellent car parking.
- Excellent office space approx. 112 sq.m (1,205 sq.ft) in size
Dunboyne Business Park is an office and industrial development on the outskirts of Dunboyne Town. It is situated on the western side of the R157, approximately 0.5km north of Dunboyne Town Centre and approximately 1km south of the N3 national primary route from Dublin to Navan. Dunboyne is approximately 18km northwest of Dublin City centre and is an important strategic location within 4km of the M50 Dublin ring road which provides access to all the main national primary routes leading to the North and South of the country.
The M3 Parkway is a Park and Ride railway station adjacent to Dunboyne Business Park and the M3 Motorway (Pace Interchange Junction 5) and is approximately 3km travelling by car from the subject property. Pharmaceutical company Shire have recently acquired a new €371 million biologics manufacturing facility on a 120 acre site at Piercetown, Co Meath. The Dublin-headquartered company also announced plans to create 400 jobs over the next four years as part of the investment that was announced in early 2016. Facebook invested approximately €200 million in a new facility at Clonee, the company first broke ground on the development in April 2016.
The subject comprises of a second floor office unit which is approximately 112 sq.m (1,205 sq.ft) in size and situated in Dunboyne Business Park, Co. Meath. The unit is located within a three storey office block which is set in a fully landscaped attractive courtyard with good car parking facilities. The office block is of concrete block construction rendered externally in a combination of smooth plaster and brick. The unit incorporates concrete floors, plastered and painted walls and double glazed windows set out in an open plan format. Additional office fit-out can be carried out at the occupier’s request, and this will be at an extra cost.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
BER No. 800464158
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.