- Excellent development opportunity subject to planning permission
- Semi-detached industrial unit extending to 2,814 SQM
- Site area approx. 0.38 Ha/0.94 acres
- Asking Price €675,000 oto
The surrounding area benefits from its excellent accessibility to both the city centre and to the national road network at the M1/M50 interchange, also providing good access to Dublin Port Tunnel, Dublin Airport and all Dublin Bus routes to and from the city centre.
The surrounding area is predominantly residential in character with the immediate commercial areas serving that hinterland.
The property can be accessed directly from Kilmore Road and also has a rear access at Maryfield Crescent.
The property comprises a semi- detached single storey warehouse building which is of a concrete block construction with a single skin concrete corrugated roof with Asbestos content situated on site of approximately 0.38 HA (0.94 acres) and forms part of an immediate complex of three other industrial buildings.
The adjacent building has been redeveloped in recent times as a two storey apartment complex and the property benefits from both access from Kilmore Road and Maryfield Crescent.
The property is situated in an area zoned Z6 “to provide for the creation and protection of enterprise and facilitate opportunities for employment creation” under the Dublin City Development Plan 2011 to 2017.
Residential is permissible under this zoning.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The existing warehouse comprises approximately 2,814 sq.mt. or 30,289 sq ft on a site area of approximately 0.38 Ha/0.94 acres.
BER No. 800525974
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.