- The property is located within Dunboyne Industrial Estate which lies in the northern side of Dunboyne approx 1.5km from the M3 Motorway
- Location benefits from excellent accessibility approx 6km west of the M3/M50 junction and approx 20km northwest of Dublin City Centre
- Excellent yard areato the rear and car parking
The property is located within Dunboyne Industrial Estate which lies on the northern side of Dunboyne
approximately 1.5km from the M3 Motorway and approximately 6km west of the M3/M50 junction,
approximately 20km North West of Dublin city centre.
The location benefits from it’s ease of access via the M3 to the M50 and to the north, west and south of the
country. Dublin Port Tunnel is approx. 9km to the north and Dublin Airport is approx. 10km. Facebook have
just recently completed the datacentre in nearby Clonee while the Shire Pharmaceutical facility is under
construction. Well known occupiers in the estate include 2468, Scott Bader and Dunboyne College.
The property comprises a detached industrial building situated on its own site to the southern side of the
estate road within Dunboyne Industrial Estate. The building is of steel portal frame construction with concrete
block walls to approximately 3metres and single skin metal decking to the remainder all under a double skin
insulated pitched metal deck roof incorporating translucent roof lights.
To the front there is a single storey office section which is of concrete block construction rendered externally in
red brick under a flat roof with double glazed aluminium framed windows throughout.
The warehouse area is accessed via two roller-shutter doors and has a concrete floor and an eaves height of
Outside to the front there is good car parking while to the side there is access to the two roller-shutter doors
and a further site area to the rear which is laid out in hard core allowing for a potential extension to the
premises subject to planning permission. However we are informed that due to the presence of the re-aligned
electrical pylon to the rear of the premises an extension to the building is restricted.
We are informed the property is in freehold under one folio MH43453F and is described as 0.30ha (0.74
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Single Storey Offices||94||8,234|
BER No. 800663916
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.