- Substantial Industrial facility extending to approximately 3,893 sqm
- Well established commerial location
- Capable of subdivision
- Located within close proximity to Dublin Airport
- Flexible lease terms available
- Excellent parking and loading provisions
The subject property is situated within Airways Industrial Estate, an established estate situated on the eastern side of Swords Road and the junction with Turnapin Lane. Surrounding occupiers include Fed Ex, Dakota, and Staples. The area is situated immediately south of Dublin Airport, and to the north of Drumcondra. The area benefits from extensive transport connections including direct access to the M1 and M50 motorways, and N1 providing access to Dublin city centre. Dublin Airport is situated directly to the north, with Dublin Port and Port Tunnel situated approximately 9.4km to the south east.
The subject property comprises a detached industrial property, currently divided into two separate units. The building is of steel portal frame construction under an insulated asbestos roof. Loading access to the building is via three roller shutter doors. There is substantial parking facilities to the front and the side of the building.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Total approximate floor area (GEA) is: approx. 3,893 sqm
|Two Storey Offices||188|
|Two Storey Offices||185|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.