- Modern High Bay warehouse, extending to 750sqm.
-Secure yard/parking area to the front
-Northern Cross Business Park is situated immediately adjacent to M50/N2
-Clear internal height 9.5m/1 Roller Door
-Available on short term lease
The property is located within Northern Cross Business Park and benefits from its ease of location to the M50 via the M2/ M50 junction leading to all main arterial routes to the north, west and south of the country. The M1 and Dublin port tunnel is approximately 5km to the East. Northern Cross Business Park is a well-managed estate offering a corporate and landscaped environment. The area also benefits from its proximity to Dublin airport approximately 3km to the North East and Northern Cross Business Park forms a focus of other industrial parks and well known commercial occupiers in the adjoining business parks of North city and North Park include Denis O’Mahony Motors, Joe Duffy Motors, Gahan Meats and Musgraves.
The building is of steel portal frame construction with double skin insulated metal deck walls all under a double skin insulated metal deck roof incorporating translucent roof lights. The warehouse has a reinforced concrete floor is accessed via one roller shutter door with a clear internal height of approx. 9.5m. The single-story office accommodation comprises a reception, canteen and two offices. The offices are fitted with plastered and painted walls, suspended ceilings, recessed lighting and doubleglazed aluminum framed windows throughout.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Ground Floor Offices
BER No. 800701922
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.