- Modern Business Unit suitable for a variety of uses (Subject to Planning)
- The units combined comprise c. 3,409 sq ft
- On-site parking
- Located in the established Pennyburn Industrial Estate, Derry
Nearby occupiers include Musgrave Cash and Carry, Crossfit Derry, Glenbrook Auto Electricians, Capital Blinds, Signs Express and Kitcheneque.
Additionally, the premises benefit from being within the vinicity of Brunswick Superbowl, North West Ireland's foremost bowling and entertainment complex comprising of 16 cosmic ten-pin bowling lanes, Banana's Adventure Castle and a superb 7 screen digital cinema.
The park comprises 8 units with the overall appearance and finish of the scheme creating an attractive business environment.
Externally the unit is of block construction with clad roof, 5m eaves and electric roller shutter door.
Internally the two units have been combined and provide a reception, office, kitchen and WC facilities with concrete floor, box lighting, 3 phase electricity and a oil fired blow heater in the warehouse.
Diamond Park is surrounded by palisade fencing and accessed via double gates to a dedicated parking area.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
|Total Floor Size
£13,500 per annum to include service charge and insurance plus VAT.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
The property currently has an EPC rating of F145 for Unit 1 and D90 for Unit 2.
We have been verbally advised by Land and Property Services of the following:-
Net Annual Value £13,700
Rate in the £ for 2016/17 - 0.607811
Rates Payable - £8,237 per annum approximately
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.