- Substantial industrial facility extending to approx. 1,305 sqm or 14,046 sq ft
- Current rent €36,000 pa
- Tenant Not Affected
- Let to Kart City on a three year agreement from October 2013 which was extended by a further three years and will expire October 2019
- Located within close proximity to Dublin Airport
- Well established commercial location
The property comprises a detached industrial building with a large reception, staff and administrative accommodation to the front and warehouse area to the rear with loading/unloading and car parking to the front and side.The building is of concrete block construction under a single skin pitched corrugated concrete roof with asbestos content, supported by steel trusses. The warehouse area has a concrete floor and is accessed via one roller shutter door and illumination is provided by means of a mix of fluorescent strip and sodium bulb lighting and has a clear internal height of approximately 4 metres.The reception, staff and administrative accommodation has plastered and painted walls, suspended ceilings and recessed lighting. The property has the benefit of a fire and an intruder alarm system as well as a cctv system. The property has an oiled fired central heating system, Outside to the front there is good car parking, with a communal yard to the side.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The accommodation and approximate floor areas comprise:
|First Floor Office||83.6|
|Total Gross External Area||1,305.10|
BER No. 800585846
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.