- Detached warehouse/distribution & logistics facility situated within Dublin Port.
- 100 metres from the entrance to the Port Tunnel leading to the M50.
- The property comprises 10,572 sq. m. including 672 sq. m. of two storey office accommodation.
- Excellent yard area and circulation for parking and/outside storage
- Additional single storey office of 223 sq. m. and detached warehouse of 181 sq. m.
The property is situated on the northern side of Tolka Quay Road, which is situated within Dublin Port approximately 100 metres south of the Dublin Port Tunnel. The property is located opposite the new Topaz Fuel Station situated within the Docks adjacent to all the main users and distribution facilities in the general area. The property benefits from its superb location providing access to and from the roll on roll berths in the Dublin Docks, the M50 via the Port Tunnel or to the N11 to the south via the East Link leading to all main routes throughout the country. Well-known users in the area include Odlums, Moyglare Holdings Ltd, Tara Mines Ltd and all the main fuel companies including Shell, Texaco etc.
The property comprises a superb detached modern distribution facility with warehouse accommodation and two-storey offices.
There are also two further additional buildings – one a single storey office building and a detached industrial premises on the site together with superb loading/unloading area and accommodation for outside storage and parking of trucks/trailers.
The main property comprises a warehouse facility which is of steel portal frame construction with concrete block walls to 1 metre under a double skin insulated pitched metal deck roof incorporating translucent roof lights. The warehouse area has a sealed concrete floor, is accessed via twelve dock levellers and two loading doors and has an eaves height of approximately 12 metres.
The office areas are of concrete block construction with plastered and painted walls, suspended ceilings and recessed lighting and double-glazed aluminium framed windows throughout.
Heating through the office areas is by means of wall-mounted radiators via a gas-fired central heating system. Outside to the front there is a superb area for loading/unloading, parking of trucks/trailers and/or for outside storage. There is a separate security hut, CCTV cameras throughout the building and perimeter fencing providing a secure facility. There is a separate single-storey office building and separate detached industrial unit, which are separately let to Allen Engineering Limited.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
|Total Gross External Floor Area||10,572|
|Detached Single-Storey Offices||223|
LISNEY/CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD
Cathal Daughton (01) 6382737
Keith Begley (01) 6382793
Gavin Butler (01) 6181300
David Wilson (01) 6181300
BER No. 800154593
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.