- Mid terrace storage premises extending to approx. 195 sqm
- Excellent commercial location, close to heart of Dun Laoghaire town centre
- Possible redevelopment opportunity subject to planning permission
- Asking 395,000 open to offers
The premises comprises a single storey industrial unit which is accessed via the recently named East Lane. The warehouse is accessed via a sliding door. The building is of steel portal frame construction with concrete block infill walls rendered externally in painted plaster render under a single skin concrete pitched roof with asbestos content and translucent roof lights. The property has a concrete floor and has an eaves height of approximately 2.7 metres. The premises comprises a single storey industrial unit which is accessed via the recently named East Lane. The warehouse is accessed via a sliding door. The building is of steel portal frame construction with concrete block infill walls rendered externally in painted plaster render under a single skin concrete pitched roof with asbestos content and translucent roof lights. The property has a concrete floor and has an eaves height of approximately 2.7 metres.
We are informed the property is held freehold however we have not had sight of the title deeds.
Zoning Local Authority Zone: OBJECTIVE MTC
Local Authority Zone Description: MTC To protect, provide for and-or improve major town centre facilities.GZT Zone: M2 - City/Town/village Centre, central area
Plan Currency: From March 16, 2016 to March 15, 2022
Local Authority: Dun Laoghaire and Rathdown County Council
Permitted in Principle:Advertisements and Advertising Structures, Bed & Breakfast, Betting Office, Carpark, Cash & Carry/Wholesale Outlet, Church, Community Facility, Crèche/Nursery School, Cultural Use, Discotheque/Nightclub, Discount Food Store, Doctor/Dentist etc., Education, Enterprise Centre, Funeral Home, Garden Centre, Guest House, Health Centre, Home Based Economic Activities, Hospital, Hotel/Motel, Industry Light, Office Based Industry, Offices less than 200sq.m, Offices 200sq.m - 1,000sq.m, Offices over 1,000sq.m, Open Space, Petrol Station, Public House, Public Services, Recreational Buildings (Commercial), Recreational Facility/Sports Club, Residential, Residential Institution, Restaurant, Retirement Home, Service Garage, Shop-Local, Shop-Neighbourhood, Shops-Major Sales Outlet (Convenience and Comparison goods), Shop Neighbourhood, Shop-Specialist, Veterinary Surgery.
Open for Consideration:Heavy Vehicle Park, Household Fuel Depot, Industry-General, Motor Sales Outlet, Refuse Transfer Station, Retail Warehouse, Science and Technology Based Industry, Transport Depot, Travellers Accommodation, Warehousing.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The approximate floor areas are as follows:
|Total Gross External Area||195|
BER No. 800642829
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.