- Three interconnecting storage units extending to 2,764 sqm
- Fibre optic cable throughout the warehouses connected to Dublin's T50 broadband super highway network
- Flexible lease terms offered
- Prime location which enjoys easy access onto all of the major motorway routes around Dublin, including the M50, M1, M2, M3, M4, M7
- Modern distribution facilities with a clear internal height of 7.14m
- Landscaped setting throughout the business park
Access to the individual warehouses is via one electric roller shutter door. There are a number of car parking spaces located to the front and a loading/unloading area to the rear of the property.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
We have measured the floor area of the property in accordance with the Measuring Practice Guidance Notes, as prepared by The Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland.
The accommodation and approximate floor areas comprise:
|Two Storey Offices||862|
Unit 23 Approximately: 904 Sqm
Unit 24 Approximately: 910 Sqm
Unit 25 Approximately: 950 Sqm
BER No. 800474926
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.