Price Offers in Excess of £375,000
- Former Southern Regional College Buildings
- Ideal for owner occupier or investor
- Detached property totalling c. 20,900 sq ft on c. 1 acre
- Suitable for a wide variety of uses, subject to planning
The subject property is located at the end of Station Road in an area of mixed industrial, commercial and residential uses, lying into (but elevated from) the St Luke’s Hospital site, to the northern edge of Armagh City centre.
The site also adjoins Station Road Resource Centre and Station Road Recycling Centre and is opposite a small Nursery and Playgroup facility.
The subject property comprises warehouse, storage and officeThe subject property comprises warehouse, storage and office accommodation on a site totalling c. 1 acre / 0.41 hectares.
Formerly used as a Southern Regional College the warehouse is split into a number of sections and comprises concrete floors, blockwalls and cladding to the roof.
There are 2 concrete yard areas at either end of the building with double access gates.
Please note: there is an NIE substation and right-of-ways over the property. Full details are available upon request.
The approximate accommodation is as follows:
||18,350 sq ft
||1,700 sq ft
||2,500 sq ft
All prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries concerning planning.
The property has an Energy Efficiency rating of E122.
A full certificate can be made available upon request.
We understand the subject is held by way of a fee farm grant.
Offers in excess of £375,000 exclusive.
To be re-assessed upon occupation.
This will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of, but may be liable to, VAT.
Andrew Gawley or Jonah McDowell
028 9050 1501
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.