- Industrial buildings with ancillary offices c. 38,000 Sq ft.
- Potential development land.
- Income producing telecommunications mast.
- Total site area c. 2.52 Acres.
- Excellent location in Springtown Industrial Estate.
Londonderry is Northern Ireland’s second City, located in the North West of the province, approximately 70 miles from Belfast.
The City is located close to the border with the Republic of Ireland and acts as the principal retail and administrative centre for the Derry City & Strabane District Council area and neighbouring areas such as Strabane, Limavady and parts of Donegal.
The subject occupies a strategic location off the A2 Buncrana Road, which is due for major upgrading works over the next number of years, with excellent linkages to the City Centre & Donegal.
The subject is conveniently located within Springtown Industrial Estate located just off the Buncrana Road. The Springtown Industrial Estate benefits from a good mix of tenants ranging from Industrial, Storage / distribution, trade counter, office and leisure uses.
The property is accessed via double gates off the Balliniska Road and comprises a number of self contained industrial units with ancillary offices.
The majority of the units comprise portal steel frame construction with cladding to the upper walls and roof, concrete flooring, 5 m eaves and electric roller shutter doors.
There are also additional lands that could be developed, subject to all necessary consents.
A telecommunications mast is also located to the rear of the site and is currently under lease, details overleaf.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Industrial buildings with ancillary offices 37,997 sq ft approximately.
Total Site area c. 2.52 acres.
As per the Derry Area Plan 2011 the property is zoned as white land.
All prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries concerning planning.
There is currently an NIE substation on site.
The Telecommunications infrastructure is currently let for 15 years from 29th July 2014 at a passing rent of £4,500 per annum.
Further details upon request.
We understand the property is held under both a freehold & long Leasehold title.
A freehold folio is shown outlined red and a long lease of the area outlined green.
Stamp duty will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
To be reassessed upon occupation.
All prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Customer Due DiligenceAs a business carrying out estate agency work we are required to verify the identity of both the vendor and the purchaser as outlined in the following:
The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2017/692/made
Any information and documentation provided by you will be held for a period of five years from when you cease to have a contractual relationship with Lisney. The information will be held in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on our client file and will not be passed on to any other party, unless we are required to do so by law and regulation.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.