- Excellent location just of the N11 in Rathnew, 30km south of the N11/M50.
- Full planning permission for a scheme of 31 units in a secure landscaped environment.
- Units can be combined to occupiers needs.
- Site sales of 1 - 2 acres also considered.
N11 South Point Business Park is situated on Charvey Lane, which lies on the northern side of Rathnew and is ideally located immediately accessible to Dublin city via the N11. The park is situated approximately 2km north of Wicklow Town, 42km south of Dublin city centre and approximately 30km south of the N11/M50 interchange providing excellent access to the main arterial routes leading to all major towns and cities in the country.
Rathnew has benefited enormously from the extension to the M50 motorway and the upgrade of the N11 to dual carriageway. These infrastructure improvements have transformed access and considerably shortened travel times to Dublin. There are excellent public transport services to Rathnew with a bus service from Rathnew to Dublin and the main Dublin to Wexford rail line passing through nearby Wicklow Town offering a frequent daily service.
N11 South Point Business Park is situated a short distance from the new Wicklow county campus of Carlow Institute of Technology (the former Claremont College) providing third level education in a number of different faculties. The park is situated in the heart of the core commercial area of Rathnew with neighbouring companies in the vicinity including John Linnane Motors, Wood Mouldings, Newcastle Design and Ballyfree Garden Buildings.
- Fully managed existing Business Park.
- Fully compliant with building regulations incorporating new energy regulations.
- The units are designed to comply with the latest technical guidance document L-Conservation of Fuel and Energy (May 2006 Edition).
- The average elemental U values do not exceed 0.25w/m2k for roofs and 0.37w/m2k for walls and floors.
- All main services available.
- Radon barrier provided.
- Portal frame construction with concrete block in fill walls.
- Attractive finish externally with extensive glazing and front elevation.
- Insulated metal clad roof incorporating roof lights.
- 6.5 - 10 metre internal eaves height.
- 4 metre high loading doors.
- Excellent car parking.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.