- Superb detached manufacturing facility of approximately 5,028 sqm including approximately 1,481 sqm offices, situated on a site of approximately 2.14ha (5.30 acres)
- Located within one of Dublin’s premier business parks, a Rohan Development
- Approximately 0.25 km south of Tallaght town centre approximately 2.5 km west of the M50/N81 junction and approximately 9 km south west of Dublin city centre
- Offers excellent connectivity to the M50 all main arterial routes leading to the north west and south of the country
- 12 m eaves, 2 loading doors and 2 docks
The property is situated within South City Business Park which lies on the southern side of the N81 approximately 2.5 km south west of the N81/M50 junction.
South City Business Park was developed during the mid 2000’s by Rohan Holdings and is a superbly managed and modern park accessed directly off the Whitestown Road and adjoins Whitestown IDA Business and Technology Park, located just behind the Maldron Hotel and Woodies opposite Shamrock Rovers soccer ground. The property benefits from a superb location and connectivity to the main road network with access to the outer relief road from the N81 through to Citywest and the M7 motorway leading to the south of the country as well as excellent accessibility to the M50 and outer relief road through to Lucan and onto the N4 heading west and to the north of the country.
Other occupiers within the park include Dulux Paints, Kings Laundry, Johnson & Perrott Fleet and Moy Materials.
There are three storey offices to the front and production area/warehouse floor to the rear all situated on a site of 2.14 hectares (5.3 acres).
The property is accessed directly off the main road with an access point to the front for car parking for the offices and to the rear for the loading/unloading and yard area.
The property offers excellent expansion room to the west side of the building subject to planning permission. It may have the capability of increasing the size of the building to approximately 10,000 sqm.
The three storey office accommodation to the front has plastered and painted walls, suspended ceilings, recessed lighting and perimeter trunking. There are double glazed aluminum framed windows throughout.
The entire facility is of steel portal frame construction with concrete block infill walls to 2 metres and double skin insulated metal decking to the remainder, all under a double skin insulated pitched metal deck roof.
The production area or warehouse floor has a concrete floor, 12 m eaves, sodium bulb lighting and is accessed via two dock levelers and two loading doors.
At present the property is divided into sections for the purposes of manufacturing (chewing gum pellets) and with separate concrete floored mezzanines.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Ground floor warehouse/production area including pallet store, tank farm and boiler house.||3,547||38,179|
|Three storey offices||1,481||15,941|
|TOTAL GROSS EXTERNAL FLOOR AREA||5,028||54,120|
|1st Floor Mezzanine||612||6,588|
|2nd Floor Mezzanine||1,042||11,216|
|3rd Floor Mezzanine||498||5,360|
BER No. 800450470
Energy Performance Indicator: 634.58 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.