- 24/7 on site security
- Well established commercial location
- In close proximity to the M2 and the wider motorway network
- Space available on flexible and economic terms
Shore Commercial Park is a well established commercial location situated on the Belfast side of Carrickfergus town centre. Carrickfergus is strategically located c. 10 miles from Belfast, 9 miles from the Port of Belfast and 12 miles from the Port of Larne. The property is accessible from the A2, the main arterial route linking Carrickfergus and Belfast. Connectivity between these two locations will be drastically improved in summer 2015, when the A2 road widening scheme is completed.
The neighbouring area comprises a mix of retail, leisure and industrial uses. Existing tenants within the park in include JTI Tobacco, Chain Reaction Cycles and Co-op.
Shore Commercial Park is a fully secured business park extending to approximately 110 acres and comprises approximately 470,000 sq.ft. of existing accommodation. The park can accommodate a range of occupational size requirements from approximately 3,500 – 80,000 sq.ft. across a number of steel portal frame warehouse buildings, which benefit from dock levellers and roller shutter doors. In addition, there is generous yard space and car parking available throughout the site. On site manned security is provide twenty fours a day, seven days a week.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Building No.||Unit No.||Type||Size (Sq Ft)|
Rent: Space available from £1.00 psf excl
Term: By way of negotiation
A service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance, security and upkeep of common areas.
Tenants will be responsible for reimbursing the landlord with the cost of the insurance premium for their unit
Tenants will be responsible for the payment of business rates.
We have been advised by Land & Property Services that rates payable are estimated at £1.20 psf
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT
Lisney will be acting as joint letting agents with Lambert Smith Hampton, Belfast. Telephone – 028 9032 7954
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.