- Modern industrial building.
- Substantial office accommodation with car parking.
- Established industrial location approx. 16km east of Cork city and approx. 800m to Ringaskiddy deep water port and car ferry terminal to the north.
- Extensive parking and circulation areas. Excellent loading facilities.
- Eaves height in warehouse section varies from approx.6m-10m.
- Security hut and barrier at the entrance.
The property is situated on the eastern side of Ringaskiddy village, just south of the main Ringaskiddy road (N28), on the southern side of Cork Harbour and approximately 16km south east of Cork City. Neighbouring occupiers include Pfizer, Novartis, DePuy, Johnson & Johnson, Glaxo Smithkline and the National Maritime College of Ireland.
The Port of Cork is situated close by to the north and is set for major redevelopment under the Port’s 2010 Strategic Development Plan.
The Business Park comprises a secure office and industrial/warehousing complex on an overall site of 15 acres. Block C comprises a detached warehouse of approx. 45,000 sq ft and office accommodation of approx. 15,500 sq ft. The warehouse accommodation provides generous eaves heights of up to 10m and excellent loading facilities and circulation areas. There are 6 No. automatic loading doors.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Warehouse/Industrial building with three
storey office/service block
BER No. 800186926
Energy Performance Indicator: 588.5 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.