Belfast is the capital of Northern Ireland and is ranked the 14th largest city in the United Kingdom and the 10th largest conurbation.
The City is located approximately 100 miles North of Dublin and 70 miles South-East of Londonderry. Situated within Channel Commercial Park, Titanic Quarter, Kings Works is located just off Queen’s Road, a 5 minute drive from Belfast City centre providing excellent accessibility to the motorway network, George Best Belfast City Airport and The Port of Belfast.
Over recent years, the Titanic Quarter has established itself as one of the world’s largest urban-waterfront regeneration projects, combining an eclectic mix of residential, commercial, tourism, education and retail space.
It is an exciting time for the area with work recently getting underway on the new hotel in the former H&W HQ Building and planning permission granted for further film studios, offices, residential and hotels.
Occupiers in the immediate area include HBO, UBI, Sulzer, Bombardier and Harland & Wolff amongst others.
The industrial warehouse units comprise a number of interconnecting buildings of a steel portal frame construction with a pitched clad roof and part blockwork walls with cladding to the remainder.
They also benefit from a concrete floor, lighting, blow heating, electric roller shutter doors and internal eaves heights of c. 11.5 m.
There is a high electricity power supply available and numerous cranes, ranging from 1 tonne wall/column mounted swivel arm cranes, up to 30 tonne overhead bridge cranes that run the length of the warehouse.
There is a stand-alone two storey modular office building comprising reception, open plan office accommodation, various management offices/meeting rooms, comms room, kitchen and toilet facilities.
Internally the offices provide carpet flooring, plastered and painted walls, suspended ceilings with recessed lighting, perimeter trunking, air cooling cassette units, oil heating and an alarm system.
In addition there is a further stand-alone amenity block that provides a staff ‘break out’ area, first aid room, shower and toilet facilities.
The site also comprises a small steel portal frame store with the front elevation ‘open’ to the yard. The external area is surfaced in concrete and the site benefits from security lighting and a CCTV barrier access control system via the front double gates.
The yard/car parking is bound by wire mesh fencing with concrete posts.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
- Excellent potential Headquarters facility totalling 102,000 sq ft
- Industrial/Warehouse buildings of 90,000 sq ft scalable up to 126,500 sq ft
- Two storey modular office building of 9,736 sq ft Standalone amenity block of 2,745 sq ft
- Car parking/Secure yard of c. 2 Acres
- 11.5 m eaves height
- Power availability of 650 KvA
- Cranes ranging from 1 tonne wall/column up to 30 tonne overhead bridge cranes
The current service charge budget is understood to be £14,875 p.a. plus VAT Insurance c. £3,000 per annum.
Rental Price on Application
We have been verbally advised by the Rates authority of the following:
Rates Payable 2017/18: £123,574
We understand that the property currently benefits from industrial derating which results in rates payable of £37,072 for qualifying tenants.
All prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of, but may be liable to VAT
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.