- Pre-let agreement with a suitable tenant is sought on a new 20 year FRI lease.
- Comprises of 4.89 hectares (12.1 acres) yard capable of storing approximately 6,000 empty twenty-foot equivalent unit containers
- The subject site is strategically located on St. Margaret’s Road, within 9 minutes’ drive time from the Port Tunnel entrance and less than 15 minutes from Dublin Port
- Lisney are inviting the interested parties to submit rental proposals no later than 12 Noon 17th January 2020
- Substantial and Unique Pre-letting Opportunity for Shipping Container Operator
The subject site is strategically located on St. Margaret’s Road, within 9 minutes’ drive time from the Port Tunnel entrance and less than 15 minutes from Dublin Port. The property is situated just 2km from Dublin Airport, less than 3km from the M50 / M2 junction, within 10km of Dublin Port Tunnel and 16km to Dublin Port, providing convenient access to the national motorway network and to Dublin Port.
A prime location offering unrivalled profile onto the M2 motorway (Finglas exit) and immediate access onto the M50 motorway (close to Ballymun exit). The location is well established with DHL, Holland and Barrett, Gilead Sciences, Frank Flanagan Fittings and Simtech Aviation all located in the immediate vicinity.
Pre-let agreement with a suitable tenant is sought on a new 20 year FRI lease.
The property comprises of 4.89 hectares (12.1 acres) yard capable of storing approximately 6,000 empty twenty-foot equivalent unit containers.The completed yard will facilitate up to 6 high empty containers and the on-site buildings will consist of a maintenance workshop building of approximately 1,050 sq.m and an ancillary two storey office and reception building extending to approximately 297 sq.m. In addition, the infrastructure will also be installed to cater for Reefer Gantries, allowing for a capacity of approximately 90 refrigerated containers.
The development has a target completion date of Q4 2020. Lisney are inviting interested parties to submit rental proposals no later than 12 Noon 17th January 2020 and the process details and deadline for information required from applicants is available on request.
Register your interest with Lisney for access to the Data Site where a copy of the proposed lease, planning permissions and full plans of the development are available.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.