- Semi-detached industrial unit of approx. 717 sqm including approx. 308 sqm of warehouse accommodation
- Situated on a profile corner location fronting the Nangor Road
- Excellent car parking and loading area
- Within a secure and actively managed business park
- In close proximity to the N7 and N4, M50 junctions
- Flexible lease terms
The property comprises a modern semi-detached industrial building with two-storey office accommodation to the front and warehouse area to the rear. The property is of concrete portal frame construction, rendered externally with profile metal cladding under double skin insulated metal deck roof incorporating translucent roof lights. The warehouse which is accessed by one roller shutter door benefits from a sealed concrete floor, sodium lighting, gas fired heating and a clear internal height of 7m.
The two-storey office accommodation to the front benefits from plastered and painted walls, suspended acoustic tiled ceilings, recessed lighting, wall mounted radiators, security shutters to both the ground floor windows and doors, carpet and timber covered floors and data trunking. The property is secured with both fire and intruder alarms, benefits
from WC and whb on ground and first floor, canteen to first floor and approximately 25 car parking spaces.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
|Trade Counter Mezzanine||159||1,711|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.