- Excellent profile to both the Naas Road and Longmile Road.
- Minutes from the N7/M50 Red Cow interchange, adjacent to the Kylemore LUAS stop and 5km west of Dublin city centre.
- Excellent car parking, circulation and loading provisions
- Flexible short-term lease available.
The property is situated between the Naas Road and Longmile Road which is accessed from Walkinstown Avenue approximately 5km west of Dublin city centre, 20 metres from the Kylemore stop for the LUAS (Connolly Station to Tallaght) Red Line and approximately 1km east of the N7/M50 Red Cow interchange. This area is one of Dublin’s most established business and commercial locations with occupiers including Koping Motors, Brooks Thomas and Harris Hino.
There are three detached industrial premises on a site of approximately 7.6 Ha (18.8 Acres), which comprise of showroom, office and warehouse accommodation.
The main services supplied and connected to the buildings include: electricity (3 phase), telephone, water, sewerage etc. The buildings are fully alarmed with fire and intruder alarms.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Former Headquarters Building
|Total Gross External Area||5,654|
Former Forklift Building
|Total Gross External Area||1,622|
Former Parts Building
|Total Gross External Area||2,849|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.