- Excellent mid terrace business unit
- Approximately 273 sqm including 147 sqm of warehouse accommodation
- Excellent loading/unloading and car parking facilities
- Close to the M3/M50 junction and the M2/M50 junction
- Approximately 10km northwest of Dublin city centre
The property comprises a mid-terraced warehouse unit with two storey office accommodation to the front and warehouse area to the rear. To the front there is car parking for 9 cars and good loading/unloading area. The unit is of concrete portal frame construction with pre-cast concrete infill walls with colour coded insulating architectural wall cladding to the front of the property, all under a double skin insulated metal deck roof.
The warehouse area has a sealed concrete floor, sodium lighting, a steel frame mezzanine, an eaves height of approximately 5.8m and is accessed via one roller shutter door.
The offices are finished to a very good standard with timber covered floors, suspended ceilings, plastered and painted walls, double glazed aluminium framed windows and doors and w.c. and kitchenette facilities.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Ground Floor Office||38|
|First Floor Office||88|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.