- Located within Mahon Industrial Estate off the Mahon Road, Portadown
- Comprising c. 31,257 sq ft
- Situated on a self-contained site of approximately 0.76 acres
- On site car parking for c. 12 cars
Portadown is one of Northern Ireland's leading industrial warehouse locations providing ease of access to the M1 motorway and approximately 23 miles south west of Belfast.
The excellent motorway infrastructure provides ease of access to the rest of the province, Belfast International and George Best Belfast City airports, as well as the ports of Belfast and Larne.
The subject property is located within the established Mahon Industrial Estate off the Mahon Road approximately 1 mile from the town centre.
Occupiers in the surrounding area comprise a number of high profile individual businesses/warehouse operators to include J P Corry, Bassetts and Craigavon Plastics.
The premises are within a self-contained secure site of approximately 0.76 acres benefiting from a generous concrete yard providing ample parking and turning space, accessed by double front gates.
The main warehouse and offices are of a steel portal frame construction with a pitched metal clad roof and blockwork walls with metal cladding overlaid to the remainder. There has been an L shaped extension constructed to the side and rear of the existing unit.
Access to the main warehouse is via a pedestrian access into a reception area within the front office, which comprises numerous individual offices, kitchen and w.c facilities with further mezzanine storage space on first floor level. Internally the original warehouse benefits from a concrete floor, box lighting and an internal eaves height of c. 3.6 m. rising to a centre pitch of 4.6 m.
The adjoining extension is accessed via 2 electric roller shutter doors and a pedestrian entrance straight into the warehouse element. Comprising concrete floors, box lighting and oil fired blow heaters and an internal height of c. 4 m to underside of ground floor mezzanine.
Also on the ground floor are excellent office facilities comprising carpet flooring, plaster painted walls, suspended ceilings with recessed lighting and perimeter trunking.
There is a concrete mezzanine covering the majority of the extension with an internal height of 3m rising to a centre pitch of c. 6 m to roof level.
The property further benefits from electric roller shutters to the front elevation, oil heating and an alarm system.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Office (includes Kitchen & W.C.s) - Ground||1735|
|Office / Storage - First||1900|
|Warehouse & Offices - Ground||11,929|
We understand the property is held by way of a long leasehold interest with a nominal ground rent.
Title Information is available upon request or inspection with prior appointment at: -
Arthur Cox, Victoria House, 15-17 Gloucester Street, Belfast, BT1 4LS
Tel: 028 9023 0007
We are advised by the Land and Property Service of the following:
Rate in the £ 2017/18:0.560611
Rates payable (Approx): £32,469
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
The property has an energy performance assessment rating of C66.
A full certificate can be made available on request.
If applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.