- Trade counter and Warehouse accommodation with ancillary offices.
- 10,960 sq ft approximately.
- Self contained secure site of c. 0.48 Acres.
- Excellent location with great access to motorways and the city centre.
- Dedicated on-site parking.
The unit is located c. 4.6 miles north of Belfast city centre and is accessed via Shore Road, off the M2 motorway.
The warehouse can be serviced by two rear roller shutters through a service yard. The warehouse also avails from eaves height of c. 5m.
There is also first floor offices on a mezzanine level within the warehouse.
The perimeter of the site is surrounded by steel fencing with gated access to the front and the rear of the property.
Externally, secure car parking is provided with marshalling areas to the front and rear.
Strictly through sole selling agent Lisney.
The unit currently provides the following approximate areas:
|Trade Counter||465 sq. ft|
|Warehouse||8,160 sq. ft|
|Mezzanine||1,009 sq. ft|
|Stores||280 sq. ft|
|Total||10,960 sq. ft|
The site comprises c. 0.48 acres in total.
We understand the property is held by way of a long leasehold as follows:
1. Lease dated 1st May 1976 held for 10,000 years from 1st Nov 1976 less 3 days subject to yearly rent of £10.
2. Assignment dated 20th August 1979 held for residue of term of 10,000 years subject to yearly rent of £10.
Method of Sale
The property is initially being offered for sale by private treaty.
£305,000 exclusive of VAT.
This will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
We have been advised by Land & Property Services of the following:
Net Annual Value: £23,100
Rate in the £ 2019/20: £0.58936
Rates payable: £13,615 approximately
All prices, outgoings and costs are exclusive of, but liable to, VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.