- Situated in a secure, landscaped business park
- Ample car-parking with loading and unloading to rear and side of the facility
- Situated approx. 15 minutes north of Dublin Airport
The property comprises a detached industrial facility on a regular shaped site, with two storey office accommodation to the front with warehouse to the rear. The building is of concrete portal frame construction with a red brick and glazed façade to the front with architectural cladding to the warehouse section. The warehouse section is currently occupied by DPD. There is currently Two storey office space extending to approximately 8,900sq.ft available.
- Two storey office space extending to approximately 8,900 sq.ft.
- Internally the office accommodation is in good condition with carpet covered concrete floors, plastered and painted walls with suspended ceilings incorporating fluorescent lighting.
- There are both male and female WC’s and canteen facilities provided within the second storey office accommodation.
- There are a number of car parking spaces to the front and side of the property.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Office (1st Floor)||552|
BER No. 800575227
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.