Price €2,100,000 per year
- Detached HQ style business unit extending to approx. 2,911 sqm
- Situated in a secure, landscaped business park
- Eaves height 7.9 m
- Ample car-parking with loading and unloading to rear and side of the facility
- Situated approx. 15 minutes north of Dublin Airport
The immediate area is a well established commercial location, with several office developments and particularly there are a good number industrial occupiers. Nearby occupiers include, AIB, Jack Murphy Clothing, Tesco, Pacon, Tierney Kitchens and Rockabill Shellfish Ltd.
Internally the office accommodation is in good condition with carpet covered concrete floors, plastered and painted walls with suspended ceilings incorporating fluorescent lighting. There are both male and female WC’s and canteen facilities provided within the second storey office accommodation.
The warehouse section has a concrete floor and an eaves height of approximately 7.9m.
Access to the warehouse section is provided via 3 roller shutter doors.
There are a number of car parking spaces to the front and side of the property
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Two Storey Offices||1,105|
BER No. 800575227
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.