- Established distribution location
- Stand-by power generation from on-site generators
- Attractive landscaped campus environment
- Business park amenities include on-site café & gym
- On site management team and 24/7 security
- Communal car parking
With more than 750,000 sq ft of industrial & business space, Kilroot Business Park can satisfy the space requirements of most businesses.
Kilroot is already home to more than sixty companies, including major haulage, distribution & logistics operations, manufacturing, light engineering and IT companies.
The extensive range of space available includes office and business units, industrial and warehousing units, storage, trade counters and hardstanding.
In addition, Kilroot can accommodate bespoke requirements through new design and build opportunities.
The accommodation comprises a business unit with showroom/ office space and a shared parking area.
The unit has sliding shutter door access from the hard standing yard, and there is a shared parking / marshalling area in close proximity to the unit.
Kilroot Business is ideally located with easy access to both major Northern Ireland ports, airports, and the Motorway network:
- M5 Motorway 8 Miles
- Belfast Docks 11 Miles
- Port of Larne 12 Miles
- Belfast City Airport 16 Miles
- Belfast International Airport 23 Miles
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
824 sq ft approximately.
To be reassessed upon occupation.
NB: Manufacturing businesses may benefit from Industrial Rating Relief.
Lease TermsA new lease on Full Repairing and Insuring terms to incorporate Service Charges and Buildings Insurance is available.
Service Charge: Currently c. 60p per sq ft
Buildings Insurance: Currently c. 19p per sq ft
EPC RatingThe property has an Energy Efficiency rating of G236
A full certificate can be made available upon request.
RentAvailable on application.
All prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.