- On the instructions of IDA Ireland
- Freehold site comprising approximately 3.0 hectares (7.41 acres).
- Located 2.5 km south east of Kilkenny town centre.
- Zoned ‘Industrial Technology Park’ under the Kilkenny City and Environs Development Plan 2008 - 2014.
- Occupiers in the area include Veolia Water Ireland, Koverto and Chadwicks.
Kilkenny Business Centre and Technology Park is located to the south of the R712 Dublin Road, minutes from the Ring Road (N77) and approximately 2.5 kilometres south of the town centre. Adjoining occupiers within the park include Veolia Water Ireland, Koverto and Chadwicks. Kilkenny city is located on the River Nore and has a population of approximately 37,785 persons, under the Census of Population 2011 preliminary figures. Kilkenny is located approximately 117 km southwest of Dublin, with Carlow town approximately 37 km northeast.
The site comprises an irregular shaped site of approximately 3 hectares (7.41 acres) situated within Kilkenny Business & Technology Park. Transport facilities to Kilkenny are good with links via national primary roads to Dublin, Waterford, Carlow and Cork. The recent completion of the M9 motorway has improved travel times to Dublin and Waterford. Kilkenny city is served by a regular train service running between Dublin and Waterford along with a public bus service.
The site is located in an area which is zoned ‘Industrial Technology Park’ under the Kilkenny City Environs Development Plan 2008 – 2014. This zoning provides for ‘industry and information technology related industrial and office development and ancillary services. The purpose is to encourage mainly service type employment on a campus environment’. Permitted uses include: industrial uses and office based industry, crèche, local convenience shop, warehouses and third level educational research. Uses open for consideration include: recreational use \ buildings, public service installations and conference facilities, restaurant, waste water transfer stations.
The lands are being sold with the benefit of Freehold Title.
We are informed that main services are adjacent to the subject property.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.