- Located on junction 13 Kildare Town on the M7 motorway approx. 50km southwest of Dublin City Centre and approx. 25 mins to the Red Cow/M50, 145km to Limerick and 200km to Cork.
- Industrial space approx. 4,000 sqm with 2 docks and 1 loading door
- Good car/truck parking and 5.5m eaves.
- Office space available to let short term 1-2 years from 200 sqm.
Kildare town is regarded as the capital of Ireland’s bloodstock industry with numerous riding schools as well as the famous Curragh Racecourse close by. Kildare has major attractions that include the Irish National Stud and Horse Museum, the Japanese Gardens & Visitors’ Centre as well as St. Brigid’s Cathedral and Round Tower and the extremely popular Kildare Village attracting approximately 4 million visitors per annum.
New retail developments over the past number of years in the vicinity have included not alone the Kildare Village but also Tesco, Aldi and Lidl. Kildare has a population of approximately 9,859 (2016 Census of Population) and also has mainline rail services from Dublin to Cork / Limerick.
The warehouse area has a sealed concrete floor, sodium blub lighting and an eaves height of approx. 5.5m. Access is provided via two dock levelers and one grade access door.
There are two main office areas to the front and side. They are both two-story with plastered and painted walls, suspended ceilings carpet covered concrete floors and double glazed aluminum framed windows throughout.
To the front and side there is good circulation and parking for both cars and trucks.
Part of the facility is currently occupied by Moduslink which is completely self- contained.
By Appointment with Joint Letting Agents Lisney or Conway Aunctioneers 045 522622 John Conway
Office Area 1 1,393
Office Area 2 1,393
Ample on site car parking is available.
BER No. 800614521
Energy Performance Indicator: 1061.16 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.